Are you reliable and professional with a passion for driving? If so, we might have the perfect position for you.
Bruce’s Executive Travel are looking for enthusiastic individuals to extend our team of professional drivers. Specialising in airport transfers, we are based in Shropshire and provide a high quality service to those travelling both for business and leisure, ensuring our drivers deliver customers within plenty of time to catch their connection and are always there to pick them up, whatever time they arrive.
We pride ourselves on our high level of service and so it is vital that individuals applying to be one of our drivers are dedicated to upholding our ethos.
Further details on our requirements are as follows:
- The position is for a self-employed driver who will drive one of our vehicles
- You will need to have a Shropshire Council private hire drivers’ licence. Although, please note that this is not necessarily an essential requirement as we may be able to assist initially - terms and conditions apply
- You will need a full UK driving licence
- You must have a good command of English
- We are happy to consider both full-time and part-time drivers
- On a personal note, you must have good communication, a smart appearance and it is essential that you provide excellent customer service
- The role will involve a mixture of long distance executive work and local council work
- As part of the licensing process, you will need to have a full clear Enhanced DBS certificate (application done as part of the licensing process)
- Due to insurance and licencing restrictions, all drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
If this sounds of interest to you and you'd like to find out more about the requirements, the work environment or our company as a whole, please get in touch.